Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post #2 on 12/1/09. Happy December!

Even though it is blurry, here is a picture of Parliament & Big Ben that I took when I was in London 2 years ago today! Anyone that knows me is aware of the pride I have for my British heritage even though it is small. I also chose this picture because I love the travel channel!








Sooooo I posted some information about me yesterday regarding the different TV shows I enjoy watching. Being the overly positive person I am (haha, don't laugh boyfriend) I forgot to mention some of the shows I do not like.



Shows I do not like:
The Biggest Loser
Heroes
Antique Roadshow
Friends (I HATE FRIENDS! haha)
John and Kate Plus 8 (I think it's just 'Kate' now.. wah wahhh)
Glee
American Idol


Shows I tolerate: AKA shows George (my boyfriend) enjoys that I will watch with him:
Pawn Stars
Any show on the history channel
Any show on the MLB Network
Principals Office

Some other points I would like to add off of yesterdays blog is a question regarding 24. I am a huge 24 fan even though I'm pretty sure it gives me anxiety attacks and sleepless nights every time it's on. 24 is kind of like spicy salsa... you don't want anymore of it but it's so good that you can't stop! I think the director behind 24 is an absolute genius because it is truly a show with no dull moments. I'm excited for it to start up again in January even though I know the effect it ultimately has on my health (haha)

There are a few shows I left out yesterday when I mentioned the shows I love:
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Dateline
Seinfeld
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune

3 comments:

  1. YES! Another Dog junkie! My boyfriend and I used to watch it every Wednesday, it's just so completely ridiculous. I can't believe they actually dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Dog and Mrs. Dog get a divorce?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LACEY MEEKS! Glad to see someone I actually know taking this class, should be a fun couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete