Sunday, December 20, 2009

Schweddy Balls

Well that probably isn't the most appropriate name for a blog but I'm gunna go with it because it relates to the topic I am discussing.

Unlike most of my classmates, I think SNL is still pretty funny. Granted, it was hilarious when Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, & Will Ferrel were on it but I think it's done an okay job keeping the material entertaining for the audience.

I watched some of the SNL Thursday night but I watched all of it last night. I will say that last night's holiday episode was one of the worst I have seen in recent years. There were a few funny moments but I wasn't as impressed as I usually am. I was really bummed out that 30 Rock wasn't on because I was looking forward to watching it. Oh well. I wonder if it'll be on this Thursday even though it is Christmas Eve?? Probably not.

I thought I'd sign out with my favorite SNL skit ever. Okay... maybe not EVER but it definitely ranks highly amongst them all!!! Enjoy! :)

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/target/

In case it doesn't load correctly, it's the video d**k in a box with Justin Timberlake.

No comments:

Post a Comment